Thursday, January 29, 2009

And so it goes...



Now that school is in full swing, I thought I'd update this thing a bit here!





Our big news at the moment (NO, NOT pregnant!) is that we're moving in a few days! We're leaving our slightly scary/almost ghetto apartment and moving into a way pretty one! It's brand-new with granite counter tops, gated community, big huge tub, full size washer/dryer, pretty pool that actually WORKS, gym, community center, etc.... I'm in love! Not that our old one was completly awful, but why pay for an older, and like I said, slightly scary/almost ghetto apartment when we could pay just slightly more for a safer/pretty one? Since we'll be in a new ward, I'm going to miss the cute kids I teach, which is the bummer to this. I had one call me the other night requesting that I bring the sugar gliders to my last lesson, lol!

Judd would want me to mention his big news: I so kindly let him get a new motercycle after his crashed and burned last weekend! He is super-excited about his new bike, which is always a good thing. I'm super excited about it too, because in exchange for him getting his dream bike, I get to see my dream show, Wicked!!! Compromise is so awesome in marriage!






Other then that, we're working like crazy and studying hard. I turned 22 the other day, which made me feel super old. Really, I have never felt old before until just the other day. It's like all the fun birthdays run out after 21. Judd was so sweet and made me a birthday cake...except that he had to write "old" in the corner of it! But on a certain someone's 30th birthday this year, he'll get payback!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Judd! A new bike! Whoo hoo! What did you end up with? We'll have to set up a time to go to Moab. It will be weird not to see the good ol' Yamaha...

    I'm glad you guys are bloggers now. I look forward to checking in on you two. Rich and I are making our blog private in a week or so, so leave us your email so we can send you an invite! (See my last blog post at annieandrichie.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete