Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Poor Judd

Poor Judd is dead...well, not really. I just have that Oklahoma song stuck in my head and it's just fun to sing to my dear husband when he's sick. I'm such a nice wife! Anyways, poor Judd is not feeling well so I finally get to be nice and take care of him. Usually I'm the really sick one all the time.

But in other news, I finally have a potential graduation date! Summer 2010... if I work my butt off. I'm willing, so then I can be the sugar mama so Judd can finish faster. School takes up a lot of our time and it drives us crazy, but it's going to be worth it in the end.

Oh, and we're finally moving Friday! I can't wait, we have a neighbor currently who must have recently acquired a karaoke machine because he sings everyday at the top of his lungs and it's driving me crazy! I'm looking forward to a pretty apartment and sparkling WORKING pool!

Did I mention I'm a bridesmaid? My bridesmaid Dawn is getting married, so now I'm her bridesmaid! I really like my new dress I get to wear. I cheated and wore it to church the other day. =D

So does anyone know how much money married couples will get if they get an economic stimulus check? Just wondering! Free money is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment