Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Opportunitiy Hits!




Judd has been looking for change in his career field for a while while I've been looking for an internship with a news channel. Last week, both of those opportunities presented themselves on the same day! Channel 8 called me, and ICM called Judd. We both had interviews (I was super-thrilled to finally have an excuse to buy an awesome suit!), and we both got the jobs! We're really excited, even though it means we'll have to move again (third time in a year and a half, gotta love it!) just to be a bit closer to our new jobs. We can't wait to start! It's a nice feeling to be able to escape this rut we've felt like we've been in job-wise lately. I don't say it often, but I feel we have been blessed.

2 comments:

  1. wow, congrats! the job market is so depressing in Vegas so that is certainly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Will we be seeing you on Eyewitness news anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete