Thursday, December 23, 2010

Graduation!

Judd and I right before!!!
This picture cracks me up, it's so old-school
If we have to wear ugly gowns, at least we have hot shoes!
AAAAAHHHHHH, it's almost here!
Posing with the fam!
Awww, our UNLV news team came out to support us! We love you Studio G!
Accessories
Party afterwards at Blush in the Wynn!


Oh my gosh... it's been forever since I've posted a blog.

But that's because I've been frantically finishing final assignments, studying for those last exams, and preparing for COLLEGE GRADUATION!

I graduated from UNLV last Tuesday, and the whole thing was a whirlwind, so I'll just post some pictures of some highlights!

It's so crazy to know I'm finally done. 5 years...2 universities...1 really crappy technical career school stint...all wrapped up in a ugly tomato-red gown, ridiculously long ceremony and an expensive piece of paper. But it was so worth it. I made some friends I'll have for life, was taught by some of best and caring mentors, and have had some amazing experiences. I really loved going to school, and I would love to someday come back and perhaps teach at a university level.

I know I've said it on this blog before, but I do need to acknowledge how awesome my husband is for supporting me in this. He knew it was my goal to graduate, and he made a lot of sacrifices to make that happen. I want to be just as supportive now that he is going back and getting his degree.

So with that really expensive piece of paper, and all the knowledge, challenges, and experiences I've had, I'm ready to take on the world and see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment