Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Nephew Jett!!

Just hours old... this is seriously the youngest baby I have ever held!
The proud/tired/awesome parents Robin and Dave! Congrats, guys!
I love this little guy!
I think the baby thing might be growing on Judd!



Judd and I are finally an Aunt and an Uncle!!

Our first nephew ever... Jett David Cordova... was born at 4:01 a.m. January 2. Crazy thing was, we had just seen Robin hours earlier and she was fine! I admire how tough she was giving birth so fast, she's a trooper!

We came and visited Jett and his parents at the hospital right after church. Like I said above, I've never held a baby that young. He's absolutely handsome and he has so many doting relatives. It's so neat to watch the way a newborn takes in the world, he couldn't stop looking around, there was just so much to see.

Judd was so cute, they came to take the baby's blood, and Judd sat with him and tried to make him feel better while the rest of us were cringing. He'll be a good dad in the distant future when we decide it's our turn!

But for now, we're absolutely in love with the little guy, and now we can't wait for our niece Izzy to get here in April!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen you must go! Steak n Shake is this restaurant that started in the East...like Missouri and Illinois. The steakburgers are amazing, the shoestring fries cannot be beat, and the original hand-dipped shakes are to die for! I love that place and ever since I was little, I use to fill out their suggestion cards to put one in Vegas, haha. They have them where my relatives are, so whenever we go out there, we MUST go to the Steak n Shake!!!

    ReplyDelete