Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome to the Kidmans', feel free to leave on your shoes

I realized we've lived here almost a year, and I've never given you the TOUR! Judd and I live in our house by the District at Green Valley Ranch. It's not actually OUR house, we're renting it, but it feels like home all the same.I'm thinking we'll renew in May. No need to pack again, ugh! It's the fourth place we've lived in together, and so far, our favorite! (and yes, those are Halloween lights).


Welcome inside! Here's the living room.


Another view...


My attempts to be creative with pictures...


The kitchen


Another view...


The room where the one-armed couch and the turtles live. Seriously, if you have any creative ideas for a tall empty wall like the one you see, let me know. I'll make you dinner :)


Fireplace



Office/Sugar Glider playroom


Downstairs bathroom. This is supposed to be Cape Cod themed


Let's go upstairs!



This could be a nursery someday. No Promises. For now, it's a craft/gun room/guest room. Haven't had any guests yet though, so haven't needed to actually do anything with it!


But if you do become a guest in our home, this would be your bathroom!



And last, but not least, our room. Judd came up with the curtains. Notice the blackout, desperately needed for my vampire schedule!

One of my favorite parts of the house. I'm obsessed with the drawers and cabinets all around the bed! I was feeling generous though... so I let Judd have them.

Ok, I just wanted the walk-in closet. Never knew it would be such a big ordeal, but Judd totally wants it!



AND... our bathroom!



Not pictured... the garage, aka Judd's man-cave. Just a teensy bit cluttered. Don't want you to think any less of us. I just don't go in there very often. I don't have to, because I can't even park in there between Judd's car, motorcycles, bikes, tools, freezer, work bench, generator, etc...

Backyard's getting some love. I'll post pictures once I figure out what I want to plant there!

So there ya go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tour! I love all the red in your bedroom. We should become neighbors one day, I love your neighborhood!
    And, no way you are my "adult" friend...haha. Maybe I should've rephrased that to say "child-bearing aged" friend :) lol. It was so good having you there and seeing you get excited over all this new stuff too!

    ReplyDelete