Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey

-Judd Here,
Kristen decided it was my turn to add to this blog. She probably wants me to tell everybody how extremely lucky I am to have a such a wonderful girl in my life. We just got back from camping at the hotsprings yesterday. It was a blast, we love camping and we need to do it more often. Kristen is not a real big fan of the cold though probably because she has absoultely 0 body fat -I dont have that problem. Im trying to toughen her up though, we are doing more out-doorsie stuff like jogging, hiking and hopefully soon kayaking! I havnt told her yet but I just found a family friend who has one and is willing to let us use it whenever we want. We recently had two new additions to our family, I havnt taken any pictures of the little ones yet but as soon as I give them a bath I will show off how cute they are. Of course I'm talking about my Yamaha YZF426 and my Isuzu Rodeo Sport. I just spent the morning getting our trailer ready for our annual Moab trip, I am very excited for this and now I have a bike that is definatly more up to the task. The only problem with this bike is that it seems to be missing a clutch lever so I will need to figure out how to ride without it. My last bike was a real trooper and I will definatly miss it but this new one is just in annother league. Kristen, purely out of the goodness of her little heart, also decided that my old ride was ready to be retired. It also was such a good little Amigo and it definatly has a little oily place in my heart. For the past couple years I had been eyeing this newer type of truck and every now and again I would check around to see if anyone was selling one. It just so happened that we found the exact one I had been dreaming about on craigslist and so we snatched it up! :) This one is much more off-road worthy so it will definatly come in handy on campouts, picknicks and running over stuff. Anyway, thats it for now. Kristen and I have to get to writing our talks (we were called to speak in church tomorrow...)

1 comment:

  1. We look forward to the pictures of your new additions...I'm anxious to see the new bike!

    Dad is excitedly getting ready for the trip too. GO MOAB! Wish we could be there, but baby calls.

    ReplyDelete