Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Apartment Tour!

We moved into our new apartment a few weeks ago! Here's the tour! We love it, so much prettier then our old one (and far less ghetto!) I look like crap here thanks to stupid allergies, but oh well.

Life is pretty good at the moment. We filed taxes for the first time as newly-weds and it's a good thing the government still recognizes married benifits (for now!). We're trying to work out a lot more. I'm going to take up raquetball so I can give Judd a run for his money! Spring break is next week. Hopefully work won't make me come in for the whole thing. I appreciate having a job during this economic crisis...but it is a BREAK!

2 comments:

  1. :-D

    Your "about me" is right- you guys are cute newlyweds.

    I already commented on your Facebook version of the apartment tour, but I LOVE it and I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks a LOT better than the old one. It looks more spacious and pretty! Did you guys paint that one wall or did it come like that? I love it...see you on Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete