Friday, April 17, 2009

Sick Kid

I absolutly hate being sick.
I have now missed a full day of work as well as two classes, well, three if you count Institute. It's been nice to just lay around doing nothing, but not for two days! I want to be productive, darnit.
Judd's out of town this week on his annual motorcyle Moab trip, so I've had to suffer alone =( I think it's the flu. I'm scared, as in deathly terrified of needles, so I did not get the vaccine. I'm not sure why I'm that scared of them, I draw blood out of animals just fine at work! But I figured I'd risk the off chance of getting the flu rather than embarrasing myself and passing out at a clinic.
REGRET!!!!!
So now I'm just laying here pathetically watching America's Next Top Model reruns while waiting for my system to flush out all this crap in it. I probably should be doing something more productive like this mountain of homework in front of me. But I feel like with all this craziness, illness, and no husband around to feel sorry for me, I deserve a sick day!

Minus the sick part, of course...

1 comment:

  1. I hope by now you're feeling better! At least with Judd gone you don't have to feel guilty about not being productive. I don't know about you, but I always feel like when other people are around, I can't be lazy.

    ReplyDelete