Sunday, May 24, 2009

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't Let the Bedbugs...bite...

We have bedbugs. These stupid things were supposed to be eliminated in this country back in the 50s with DTD or whatever...but they have returned in full force. They bite, ruin sheets, eat leather headboard protectors, and cause sleepless nights.
We've slept in the living room for a few weeks now with all our animals surrounding us. So basically we haven't really slept in a few weeks! I am so exhausted...we had a bug guy come and exterminate them, but we still have to take our clothes steamer and really run through the blankets and mattress just to make sure.
I have no idea where they came from, as Judd works at an engineering firm and these are not bugs we see on pets at my work. I guess Las Vegas is a hot spot for them right now because of all the tourists that bring them with them.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I HATE BED BUGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment