Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show




I'm way biased... but the cast of my favorite show is the one I was in for my last two semesters. I absolutely loved being a part of my campus's news show Studio G. It took up all my life and then some to report, shoot, write, edit, anchor, produce, give weather forecasts, and so on. But I loved it... and I loved all the friends I made along the way. It helped prepare me for my crazy life in a "real" newsroom!

But as far as the cast for my actual favorite television show? Believe it or not... it isn't Gossip Girl or The Bachelor.

Nope... it's this guy. And this guy's dog.


I love Love LOVE The Soup. Joel McHale's dry humor is hysterical. I would love to be a producer for that show someday and try to find the goofy clips they use each week. I don't have to watch a million awful reality shows, he'll give me the weekly rundown with the most side splitting moments!

Sadly... we're cutting cable next week in an effort to not be "TV people" and spend time doing more athletic and quality things. It honestly didn't bother me... until I remembered The Soup isn't on your basic channels.

There's gotta be a way to watch it online, right?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment