Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 4: A Picture Of Your Favorite Night







I have had a lot of really awesome nights. But when I first read that title... a jumble of Cape Cod nights were the first to pop in my head. Random moments...memories. Bonfires on the beach, dancing in the rain with friends, singing CCR and Radiohead songs while waves lap the shore...making cookies for the boys... intense poker and NERTZ games...a stolen kiss here and there... getting creeped out in the cemetery behind my cottage, driving covertables in search of late night ice cream parlors,getting yelled at by neighbors, hitting cars at the drive in movies and so much more... all with awesome friends.

Cape Cod nights have a special place in my memory. It's an era I miss sometimes. We've all grown up... but I bet if you get us all together, the fun would pick up right where it left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment