Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day One: 10 Facts



I feel like my brain is blah right now when it comes to thinking of things to write about, so I'm doing this 30 Day Blog Challenge! I probably won't really do it every day, and I'll probably interrupt it if something cooler comes up... But here goes nothing!

Day One: A picture of you with 10 facts.

1) It's more fun for me to say I'm from back east (my whole family is, so it isn't a lie) than admit I was born in Utah.
2) Everything tastes better with globs of cheese for my taste palate.
3) My heart will always be at Cape Cod. That place is where I feel I am truly from. We moved around a lot when I was a kid, but we returned there every summer. 5 generations of Alworths have spent their summers there, so it's in my blood.
4) Out of all the things I want to be really good at, dancing takes the cake.
5) I work in a television newsroom as a morning show associate producer. Watch the movie Morning Glory, it will explain!
6) I'm married to a really awesome guy. I love him dearly. :D
7) Despite some rumors I've heard about myself...I really do want kids. Someday.
8) I consider myself a Progressive Mormon, meaning I love the Gospel, but I prefer to make my life choices based on what I feel is right for my situation, and with prompting... rather than do things just because everyone else in the Ward is doing it.
9) I hesitate watching animal themed movies, because I know I'll be a blubbery mess if the animal dies.
10) I cheer for Massachussets: Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment