Friday, September 3, 2010

Revenge of the Brownies

They looked a lot cooler in person. Someday when I have a life outside of school, I'll take an actual cake-decorating class, but for now I'll just pretend =D

Judd wanted me to write "I re-baked them just for you, Love Bindi"...but who wants to think about dog barf while eating my delicious brownies?!?!?

There is NO WAY Bindi can reach these brownies now, right?


So just to wrap up our Brownie Drama, I finally got around to replacing all the brownies Bindi ate as well as giving our favorite Animal Hospital a thank you tray from us. Judd finally got his Birthday Brownies a week late, but better late then never, right? I dusted them with cocoa and powdered sugar and sprinkled them with flower sprinkles to make the dirt bikes look like they're riding in the desert hills (or dessert hills, HAHAHA...apparently I had one too many of those today).

1 comment: