Monday, November 15, 2010

Robin's Baby Shower!





Robin's baby shower for our first little nephew Jett (it's still Jett, right?) was Saturday!

It was the first time I've had any involvement in planning a baby shower. I did games and made sure I didn't include the poopy chocolate diaper game. Judd's height was as always helpful for hanging stuff up. We got Jett a little baby bath/basket.

Robin looked fabulous in a non-maternity dress. I hope I look that awesome preggo someday!

Molly made this really good cheesy vegetable soup we ate with bread bowls. Recipe please, thank you! I have a ton of it in my fridge and have been eating it all day, it's so yummy!

I'm thinking maybe next time around, I could maybe possibly potentionally be preggo with my sisters-in-law. I think it would be fun to have a pregnant friend to go through it with. My mother in law asked me to promise it. No guarentees there, but after seeing how fun baby stuff can be, I'm open to it! Of course, after Judd graduates and I get my fill in as a producer!

Anyways, congrats to Robin and our nephew! We can't wait to meet him!

3 comments:

  1. What is this?! Finally, A new post from Kristen herself! I've missed you in the blogging world! Your sister-in-laws do look awesome pregnant! Looks like you had a fun time. Baby showers are always fun, and that soup made me hungry, even if it is only 8:30am!
    Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a Fun party if I'm allowed to say so...

    And I totally stole your pictures! Your camera likes me A LOT better than mine does.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping with the shower! I had such a wonderful time! You got some great pictures! And if you want to be preggo with me, you may have to wait another 3 or 4 years for the next one... Haha!

    ReplyDelete