Monday, November 1, 2010

Hallow's Eve

This weekend was full of lots of fantastic Halloween fun, and while I was too busy to take a million pictures, I have these few for just a glimpse!


Sierra and Darren had a Halloween party, so we all carved the goofiest pumpkins we could come up with. Ours is the Cheshire Cat at the end, but I think my favorite had to be Casey and Andrea's pumpkin-eating-a-pumpkin at the other end!

Darren home-brewed some root beer (something I'm dying to figure out how to do!). Lexi and Tori look so entranced by this!

And of course I had to love on the babies! Sierra and Darren's dog Anonymous had puppies a few weeks back, and it is very tempting to not steal one every time we see them!
The one time a year I'm allowed to dress my dog up...at least she liked it!
And our happy little family! The police skirt was a bit shorter than I expected, but thank goodness for really opaque leggings! I know it looks like a cop, but really, it's Public Information Officer Kidman! And of course, Judd was nice enough to wear the prisoner shirt.

I wish I had my camera for work, Channel 8 sure celebrates Halloween in style! Plus it was great to finally be able to dress up for Halloween at work.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love your costume and your clever pumpkin! We miss you guys. We'll be down in vegas this weekend, but with a full schedule and the Johnson's tagging along, I'm not sure if we'll be able to see you guys {insert tear here}

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd love to hike with you guys...but we are ALL booked up this weekend! We're doing the dinner show, temple trip, yogurtland excursion, and game night with my folks. If I knew what time we were doing everything I would let you know..but we're kinda just rolling with the flow, ya know?! Oy!

    ReplyDelete