Monday, May 17, 2010

BLOND(ish)!!!!!

New blonde hair!



This is the auburn I had before...

This is Judd's photoshopped rendering of what I would look like as a blonde, he came pretty close!



I've been a lovely brunette, a emo black-haired chick, and a fiery redhead, but the one color I've never tried before on my hair is BLONDE. I've always had a complex with being blonde, mainly because two guys I dated back in the day both told me I would be prettier if I were blond (I know, jerks, right?). Plus, I didn't want to appear Utah-Mormonish (although you girls are super pretty!), I like looking more outside the mold. So that was the one color I've never wanted to go to...until Saturday!

I figured you only get one life to dye your hair (unless they let you in Heaven, SWEET!), so why not? Plus, this summer is all about my triumphant return to the Cape, so I wanted to be a beach blonde. So Saturday, the awesome Melinda at Ease Salon and Sport worked her magical wonders and here's the results! I like that she didn't bleach me out, she's great at figuring out what works with my skin tone (she's made me auburn before). I really like it, I feel like it aged me backwards a bit (now I know why women in their 40s+ are obsessed with it). And Molly was super cool and took these pretty pictures for me!

So here's to living up that old saying that blondes have more fun!

1 comment: