Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Puppy Sleepover








A couple weeks ago, we watched our friends' puppy Eevee for the weekend. She's a black lab/cocker spaniel/beagle mix and SUPER adorable. Judd lamented that Bindi will never be quite as cuddly, but we love her anyways! Bindi liked having a new friend over, and totally makes me want another puppy, but not until we have a house with a big yard! (although our friends that we're renting our townhouse from had THREE dogs bigger than Bindi living here, just sayin').

But anyways, just had to show off the cute pictures of them! We attempted to teach Bindi how to swim after Eevee just jumped right in Judd's parents' pool, but she wasn't having it. I'm sure once we're brave enough to swim where we won't freeze to death, Bindi will feel more willing!

In other news, summer classes have started, and Kristen's Extreme Summer Workout has begun with three athletic classes 4 days a week: Jazz Dance, Pilates, and Self Defense, plus the two miles every day I jog with Bindi! It's not that I was totally out of shape...but I knew I could do better, PLUS...bikini season is upon us!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! They look like the best of friends. I love the photo where they're sleeping next to eachother on the couch! I'm glad you keep your updates coming on your blog now...I missed it!

    ReplyDelete