Monday, May 3, 2010

Buffets and Bowling

us!




Mike and Molly

Robin and David



Telly and Amber



If they're gonna make you buy socks, at least they're cute pink sparkly socks!



Who doesn't love locals specials to over-priced buffets? Actually, I must say for this particular buffet, the Carnival World Buffet at the Rio, the regular price is still worth it, mainly for the HUMONGOUS portions of shrimp and crab legs available for the taking! But still, HALF OFF is a pretty sweet deal! We went with all the cute couples on Judd's side of the family: Mike and Molly, Robin and Dave, and Telly and Amber. First stop was the buffet, where pretty much all I ate was sushi and shrimp to feel justified at eating at a buffet (if you're gonna down a ridiculous amount of food, it better be semi-healthy/indulgent!).

Next was bowling at the Orleans. Here's the thing about me and my relationship with bowling: I'm either really really good or really really terrible. Friday was definitely on the "terrible" side of the pendulum as far as my skills went, but it was still fun. At least Judd came in second-to-last place so we were equally as bad! I blame it on the shrimp! The bowling superstars had to be Telly and Amber: Our lane stopped working for a few minutes, so Telly went and bowled three perfect strikes in the "closed" lanes, and Amber just ruled our lane with strike after strike!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun date night! I'm jealous - all those Kidman couples in one place! Man, I miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much love the picture of T and Amber. Its totally them... har-har....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! You guys are great...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete