Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 6: A Picture Of A Person You'd Love To Trade Places With For One Day



This is a no brainer. I'd love to be Kate Middleton for one day. Beautiful, classy, a strong independent woman. I think she'll make a fantastic queen someday.



I watched the royal wedding live... not just because I had to because I was writing to it... but because I'd been looking forward to it for years. Not gonna lie... when they said their vows in their adorable British accents... I seriously teared up a bit.



Plus... the dress! Absolutely perfect! Actually... I liked kid sister Pippa's dress almost as much. They should make a cheaper version of it... but maybe in a different color.



I've had a crush on these two since I was ten. I've always loved the Royal Family. English royal history is a slight obsession of mine, so I think it's great there's a modern monarchy. Princess Diana is someone I've always looked up to, and I love that her boys turned into such fine gentlemen (and not just cuties... these two serve their country in the military and continue their mother's charity work!). I also had tears when I saw the Princes going into the church together.

So Congrats to Kate... I mean, Catherine Middleton... the new princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment