Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 7: A Picture Of Your Most Treasured Item



Yes... the five-year-old in me says my stuffed bunny, Lopsy, is my most treasured item.

I like her much more than any purse, computer, furniture piece, or clothing item I own. I've had my bunny since I was two years old. She went with me to college, on every vacation, and has lovingly sat on my bed since I was a tiny girl. She has been a source of comfort forever.

Lopsy now sits on a shelf. Two reasons: it's not so romantic having a stuffed bunny on the bed, and I have a dog that assumes every stuffed animals is hers to shred. But she's nice and safe there.

Perhaps someday I'll have a little kid who will make friends with this special bunny. That would be cool. I'll never be one of those parents who think it's time to "outgrow" a toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment